Data recorder mcdRec
Data Acquisition & Conversion of Signals
With 48-168 differential microphone channels and the posssiblity to connect hundreds of different sensors, the data recorder mcdRec is an up-to-date, state-of-the-art piece of technology. It records and relates data to the acoustic results. This data-recording device has been developed especially for use with the Acoustic Camera. It facilitates high scanning frequencies and high numbers of channels but it is lightweight and compact at the same time.
- Low noise
- Extremely high sampling rate
- Extensive EMI shielding
- Upgradable card interface system
- Plug-and-go interface for peripheral devices
- 9 cPCI slots
- GBit LAN external data transfer
- ETH1 100 MBit LAN only for maintenance
- Fast and reliable
- Power independent operating option
This data-recording device has been developed especially for use with the Acoustic Camera. It facilitates high scanning frequencies and high numbers of channels but it is lightweight and compact at the same time.
In addition to the microphone signals, other parameters can be recorded in analog or digital format. The distinguishing feature of this data recorder is the scalability of the microphone channel number and the interface. The data recorder is equipped with a wide-range AC power supply that allows operation around the world (from 90 to 240 V).
Parallel operation of multiple arrays is implemented as well as the ability to operate parallel mcdRec´s.
Connection to array using SyMBus - connector
- up to 168 differential microphone channels in 10-inch rack
- 12 digital input-channels (sampling rate up to 6144 KS/s)
- Sampling rate: 48 to 192 kS/s per analog-channel
- Live Streaming and endless recording option
- 1 Gbit Ethernet PC interface
- Size: 41,7 cm wide x 19,6 cm high
The base configuration to operate an Acoustic Camera Pro system consists of a microphone array, a mcdRec device, and a notebook with "NoiseImage" software.