Automated Switch Cabinet Layout
SwitchLay is software for the layout of switch cabinets. For this purpose, SwitchLay automatically places electrical equipment in the switch cabinet and adapts the dimensions of wire ducts and mounting rails. The automated layout can be dynamically modified by arrangement rules.
SwitchLay reduces the time necessary for the design process as well as the cost of the switch cabinet construction. The automated process allows an immediate evaluation of the circuit design in the mounting layout.
SwitchLay can be integrated into existing software environments (e.g. Eplan EEC).
- Automatic placement of electrical equipment
- Automatic dimensioning of wire ducts and mounting rails
- Minimizing the space requirement in the switch cabinet
- Consideration of arrangement rules
- Integration and data exchange with existing solutions
- Time saving design process
- Cost reduction during the construction stage
- Immediate and direct results